➲ Al Multazim – Package Rate:-
OFFERS:::Book Soon…Haj Immediate Booking Offer :-
SPL HAJ PACKAGE PRICE Rs. 3,30,000/-
HILTON PACKAGE PRICE Rs. 4,20,000/-
Hajj Package and Features
- Air Tickets from Chennai to Jeddah and Jeddah to Chennai.
- We provide and pay all necessary dues including Maktab – Ul- Wukala amount (Moallim Fees).
- We provide accommodation in Makkah – 700 to 1000 Meter distance from Al Masjid Al Haram in accordance of the haj package with duration of stay for 12/13 days.
- We provide accommodation in Madina (Air condition room with lift facility) 700 to 1000 Meter distance from Al Masjid An Nabawi in accordance of the haj package with duration of stay in Madina for 9/10 days.
- We arrange to perform Haj and Ziyarath of Makkah & Madina.
- 24/7 Telephonic Assistance / help.
- Pre Departure seminars & Guidance.
The following is incumbent upon the Muhrim for Hajj :
>> That he be committed to Allah’s religious obligations upon him such as prayer in its time (in congregation for men).
>> That he avoids what Allah has prohibited such as obscenity, inequity, and disobedience. if anyone undertakes Hajj therein. Let there be no obscenity, nor wickedness, nor wrangling during Hajj ~ [2:197].
>> That he avoids harming the Muslims with words or actions within the Masha’ir or elsewhere.
That he avoids all of the restrictions of Ihram :
- He shouldn’t cause the loss of any of his hair or nails. A prick by a thorn and the like is unobjectionable, even if there is bleeding.
- He shouldn’t perfume himself, his clothing, his food or his drink after entering Ihram. He should also abstain from cleansing himself with scented soap. There is no harm in what remains of the effect of perfume used prior to Ihram.
- He shouldn’t touch, kiss, etc. his spouse out of passion and, even worse, shouldn’t have sexual intercourse.
- He shouldn’t be wed or propose to a woman for himself or others.
- He shouldn’t wear gloves, although there is no harm in wrapping the hands in cloth. This ruling goes for both men and women.
- The following pertains specifically to men :
- >>He cannot cover his head with something that touches it, although there is no harm in the use of an umbrella, the roof of a car or tent for shade. There is also no harm in carrying his baggage atop his head.
>>He cannot wear a shirt, turban, hooded cloak trousers, or shoes. Only if he is unable to obtain an Ezar or sandals can he wear trousers or shoes.
>>He cannot wear anything with the same qualities of the above mentioned such as an Abea’, Qubaa, hat, undershirt, etc.